When you hear the terms BOTOX® or JUVÉDERM®, you probably think about reducing wrinkles on the forehead or plumping lips. However, injectables have several other benefits they can offer. Here are a few ground-breaking ways BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® are being used now.
Smooth Out Wrinkles
As the body gets older, your skin will show signs of maturing. Here are a few other areas where injectables can restore a more vibrant appearance:
- The neck. The platysmal bands, or the two muscular strips that run along the neck naturally become more noticeable as a person ages. By injecting BOTOX® into these muscles, it can cause them to relax and become less prominent.
- The chin. Our muscles in the chin can lose smoothness with age. However, one way to fix this is by injecting neurotoxins to smooth out wrinkles. This will make the chin appear looking stronger and a more youthful appearance.
- The hands. Last but not least, filler injection can help restore the bones and veins in your hands. As we age, we lose skin volume, and that includes in our hands.
Restore Lost Skin Volume
Various factors can lead to a decrease in skin volume, including aging and weight loss. Here are a few places where you can use injectables to pump up the volume in these body parts:
- Ear lobes. Earlobes as we age can become droopy and thin. Injectables can help prevent this as well as help prevent further stretching from an ear-piercing.
- Temples. If the temples appear shrunken and hollow, fillers can be used to treat the facial wasting and loss of volume in the area.
- There are many ways that beauty treatments can help you achieve a more youthful appearance. Check out the accompanying resource below to learn more about the other uses for common injectables.
Courtesy of Radiance Medspa